Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sassy Satchels Handbags - A Dual Review

Caity's Thoughts: I recently received my White Oakwood handbag from Sassy Satchels and I LOVE it!! As soon as I saw the box on the porch I grabbed it up and tore into it like a kid on Christmas morning!! LOL.

I was surprised at how big it was because I didn't really pay attention to the measurements on the photo on her page. I love BIG bags!! I have 2 toddlers and am constantly using my purse as a 'diaper bag' to put a small pack of wipes, tissues, crayons, paper, you name it - it goes in my purse!

I picked a white bag because it's summertime and I was in need of a new white purse. I was nervous about it getting dirty at first, but no worries there! I've already gotten tons of spots on it from my kiddos (sticky fingers - to dirt) and they all wipe right off with ease. That's a quality that is a must with kids.

This bag is made VERY well. Great quality. I really can't believe they sell for as low of a price as they do. I could see these bags going for $100 or more for the quality. It has an outside pocket with a zipper, which is something I like in a handbag. That's always the pocket I put my cellphone or chapstick in. The inside of the purse has style too! It's done in a tanish color with dark brown swirls. Very cute! There's also 3 pockets on the inside of the bag. One side has a zipper pocket and the opposite side has 2 small open topped pockets.

The top of the bag closes with a zipper (if you choose) and also has a strap with a magnet button for added style and security. I love the whole design of the Oakwood bag. The handles, trim of the top strap, and the 2 straps on the front of the bag are all done in a grey/smokey snake skin material. Now normally, snake skin isn't something I would be drawn to....but I absolutely love it on this bag! I've gotten tons of compliments already and several requests to borrow the bag when I'm done with it (which won't be ANYTIME soon LOL).

We love Sassy Satchels so much, that we're throwing a Sassy Satchels Party! Details after Renee's review..

Renee's Thoughts: Anyone who knows me, knows I am a handbag junkie. I'm always on the lookout for top quality bags at affordable prices. That's not always easy to come by. Either they're top quality OR they're affordable. Rarely are they both.

Sassy Satchels fits into that "rare" category. I'll be honest. When I first saw her handbags I thought that they were too good to be true. They look beautiful but prices as low as $40, I just didn't expect quality. Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're only way of judging quality is via a photo. I'm sooo glad that I took the dive and went for it.

I picked the "Polly" Handbag in orange. I like my handbags to match my personality, and since im a bit of a wild one, this bag fit me perfectly! It's fun, it's loud (yep...that's ME lol), and it makes a statement. It says "I know what I like"! Believe it or not, your choice of clothing as well as accessories says a lot about who you are as a person.

I'm not sure what I like best about the "Polly" bag. I definitely love the color, but I am also very pleased with the large size and pockets. Not only is there a zippered pocket on the back side of it, but there also on inside....as well as some open top pockets. Did I mention that there's plenty of room in this bag? Just like Caity, I use my handbags for a dual purpose. I need room for diapers, toys, wipes, etc. This bag has room for all of that and then some.

Speaking of the inside...that's how you can really tell a handbags quality. Any bag can look (and even feel) well made, but when you take a look at what's under the hood, you'll know right away if it's truly top quality. The entire bag is made with material that are superior. I've yet to find a handbag in this price range, that's made so well. So, once again I agree with Caity. I would gladly spend $100 for such craftsmanship. Thankfully, she is beyond reasonably priced. She sells this particular bag for $52!! That is a STEAL!

To sum it up, Sassy Satchels is now our favorite source for handbags. Top quality, low prices, exceptional customer service. What more could you want?

Interested in owning your very own Sassy Satchel? We're throwing a Sassy Satchel party and you're invited!
From now through April 30th 2011, get 10% off when you buy a handbag ($50 or more) and mention our name! That's an exclusive deal just for fans of The Daily Goodie Bag. So don't forget to mention us! We've set up an "event" on Facebook, where we can all chit chat about our favorite bags, answer questions you may have, and share the bags that we've all decided on. Come join us!!

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment