Monday, March 14, 2011

Coupons - Coupons - Coupons!!

It's no secret that I am a coupon junkie. I learned a long time ago, how to stretch a dollar so far that I actually get paid to shop. No, i'm not talking about being a personal shopper. I'm talking about combining store coupons, with manufacturer coupons, and applying them towards sales. Not only will you get free products this way, but in many cases, you can earn rewards too. Places like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and even Babies R Us and Target, offer rewards for qualifying purchases. It's awesome! Hmmm...maybe I should write a "How to Coupon" ebook?! There's something to think about **grin**.

Anywho, the reason for my post is to share some current coupons with you. Have a looksie and print what you'd like. You can print each coupon twice per computer. Enjoy!

Coupons Inc
Red Plum
Smart Source
P&G Solutions
Ebay (Coupons)
Coupons.com

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment