Friday, March 11, 2011

**Coupon** Purex Complete Crystals Softener!!

I signed up to be a Purex Insider awhile back, and boy am I glad I did!! I recently received a bottle of the New Purex Complete Crystals Softener and I LOVE IT!! My clothes smell awesome and are very soft. I just poured some in right on top of my clothes and it worked wonders! I'll be making sure I buy this one from now on. Very Pleased. Purex® Complete Crystals Softener is a purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. 92% natural, this product’s unique crystal form works differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because it infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. In addition, since you add it directly with your laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your washing machine, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener. Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners. Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites. Unlike other softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
The product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family!! Get a Coupon for Purex Complete Crystals Softener! Watch for more goodies from Purex for some lucky readers soon!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Is the fabric conditioner being posted in this site safe to use on baby clothes?

    ReplyDelete