Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brookie Cookie Mini Sampler Pack - $7 (FREE SHIPPING)!!

I recently had the pleasure of trying the Brookie Cookie Mini Sampler Pack, and let me just say...there's nothing "mini" about it! These cookies are a good size! Even more importantly, they're DELICIOUS! You can tell just by looking at them, that they're not mass produced, and filled with additives and preservatives. That's a plus in my book!

The packaging is beautiful, and sturdy too! I fully expected the cookies to show up in shambles. Boy was I surprised when they arrived perfectly in tact!! I wish I would have taken pictures. I was just so excited when they got here, that I (being a little piggy), dove in to them lol

My favorite (though they are ALL delicious), is the one with the pretzel on top. It's the perfect combination of salty and sweet, mixed into every bite! I'm not big on sweets but Brookie Cookies ROCK MY SOCKS! They're not overly sweet which is what I love about them. They're just right!

Wanna try some for yourself? From now through March 15th, you can order the Brookie Cookie Mini Sampler Pack for only $7 (shipping is included). Just head on over, and apply code "GOODIE" at check out! You'll save $1.95 and receive a priceless culinary explosion for your tastebuds!

Be sure to "LIKE" the Brookie Cookie on Facebook! When they reach 4500 fans, they'll be doing a trivia giveaway. The winner will get a Lucky 7 Sampler Pack!Be sure to send some love from The Daily Goodie Bag!

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment