Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nieto Research is looking for Product Testers for Diapers!!!


Do you have any kids in diapers? Would you like to be on a consumer panel to test diapers? Nieto Research Inc. is looking for people to test some products for them and provide good feedback in a timely manner. When you sign up for the Nieto Consumer Panel, you fill out a short survey and make sure to include your phone number. Then in a few days, you'll receive a phone call from one of the reps at Nieto Research. They'll explain their program and ask if you would be interested. The guy I talked to was extremely nice. I asked him if it would be ok for me to share this on our blog and he said sure. Then today they sent an email with the link to share with potential panel members. When I get my diapers, I'll do another blog post on it all. I should be getting 2 Packs of diapers next week via Fedex to test and try. Then I just mail my feedback to them. If you do a good job, you could have the opportunity to test other things in the future. So if you would be interested, follow the link, fill out the survey, and wait for the phone call. Just make sure you enter a valid number that they can reach you at. Let us know if this is something you like!! :)

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment