Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Get FREE Makeup

My grandmother use to tell me "it hurts to be beautiful". Granted, she was referring to me being tender headed and crying when she brushed my hair....but over the years I found a new meaning to that phrase. As in, it hurts your wallet! 

How many of you love getting new makeup, but HATE the high cost? Go ahead, raise your hand. I think we can all agree that the cost of makeup can easily get out of hand. With prices ranging from a few dollars to upwards of $100, for 1 piece of makeup, it's obvious that being beautiful...hurts! So, I thought I share a tip with you all, in hopes of lightening the load. 

The next time you're at the mall, head on over to some of the department stores and stop by the makeup counters. Tell them you're seeking a new look and ask for samples. This is a great way to save money, while also testing out products before sinking your cash into them. You'll find that many of these places will be more then happy to give you samples. Some will even offer to do your makeup for you...for FREE, right there on the spot! It's a selling tactic which encourages shopper to buy their products on a whim. You're not obligated to purchase anything, but, you may find that you really like their products and choose to do so (I ended up spending $300 last time but I was there to buy makeup anyway).

By the time you go to every makeup counter for samples, you'll have a nice little stockpile of goodies to try out. You can get foundation, eye shadow, powder and more.. all for FREE. How great is that?

P.S. Be sure to stop by the perfume counters too and ask for samples. 

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment