Friday, February 11, 2011

**HOT** Stainless Steel Gevalia Coffeemaker, Scooper and 1lb of Coffee - $14.95!!

Yum! I've recently become addicted to coffee. I just can't seem to start my day without it. I have 5 kids (3 of which are in diapers) so you can imagine how hectic it can get around here. If you're life is even half as hectic as mine, or you simply enjoy the taste of coffee, here's a fantastic deal!

Gevalia is offering up a beautiful 12 cup stainless steel coffeemaker, scooper and one POUND of coffee, for only $14.95! That's a steal!! From what I gather, this deal won't last long. Better hurry if you want in! Let us know if you snag this amazing offer!

NOTE: This is a hot deal and the site may be a little slow. Just give it a sec. If it says webpage can't be found, refresh. You'll get through. There are a lot of people trying to get in on this before it's gone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on Facebook and followed to your blog. I'm now following you via GFC. :)
    Jan at Jewelry4Change
    http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jan :) Following you back on GFC and facebook :) ~Caity~

    ReplyDelete