Monday, January 17, 2011

*FREE* Purple Paw Pin from The Animal Rescue Site (Facebook)


Head over to The Animal Rescue Site on Facebook and click on the 'Promotions' Tab to claim your FREE coupon for a FREE Purple Paw Pin. You can also claim a coupon for a Free Purple Paw Filigree Baseball Hat with any purchase of $10.00 or more! It does say in the terms for the FREE purple paw pin that you will be responsible for shipping and handling (if applicable). I've just requested my coupon, so when I find out how much shipping is or if there is any shipping...I will update this post. Let us know if you snag this freebie!

Update: Shipping is $4.95 so I don't find this a great freebie unless you are already planning on making a purchase. $4.95 seems kind of high for a small pin. But if you are making a purchase already - then why not add the freebie in with it! :)

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment