Thursday, January 6, 2011

FREE PRIZES!!!

Have you ever wondered where all of those unwanted gift go that Santa was supposed to deliver? Apparently they get put into a HUGE claw machine so freebie addicts like us can win them! LOL Sounds a little crazy, I know, but it's so much fun!

Head on over to The Santa Claw, and try your luck. I think everyone gets a prize no matter what, because I didn't grab anything from the claw machine and it told me I won. It doesn't tell you what your prize is but it does tell you that it will arrive in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait to see what it is!

I'd like to tip my hat to The Christmas Fairy for sharing this great freebie with us!

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting in line :) But Thanks Christmas Fairy and Renee for sharing :) Hoping I win!!!! ~Caity~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait can be a doozy but it can keep it running in the background. I won but i'm not sure how. I didn't actually pick anything up in the claw machine but for some reason it said congratulations you won, and had me provide my shipping info. It says my prize will arrive in 2-3 weeks. I wonder what it is.

    ReplyDelete