Sunday, January 16, 2011

Earn money and full sized product tests with Synovate!!!


Join Synovate today! Take surveys and earn points which can be cashed in for Money!! They also offer product test for full-sized products from time to time. I've tested 3 products so far and cashed out once. Note that I wasn't very active in this survey program at first because I didn't think I was going to actually get anything. Product tests can be a variety of things from shampoo and conditioner to candy!! They also give away prizes which you earn entries for by completing surveys. I haven't won a prize yet. I love this survey company mainly because of the product tests. Let us know if you are a member, what kinds of product tests have you done? How much have you earned? And if you sign up, let us know too! :)

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment