Saturday, December 11, 2010

*HOT* Video Now FX Player - $14.95

My kids LOVE their Video Now FX players. They're so convenient when we're in the car. It keeps them entertained and allows me to focus on the road. My only regret is that I didn't get them as cheap as Amazon is offering them right now! These are normally $42.99, but they're currently on sale for $14.95 (and eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime).

For those not familiar with the Video Now, it's a portable video player that's made for children of all ages. It requires the use of special disks (huge selection to choose from), that play on the screen just like it would in a portable dvd player. This is a cheaper and more durable option.  My kiddos love theirs and your will too!

There is VERY limited stock left so I suggest snagging this deal before it's too late.

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment