Tuesday, December 14, 2010

**HOT** Mens Invicta Russian Diver Watch - 91% OFF!!!!

HOLY COW! I think we just hit the mother load! Have I mentioned how great Amazon is? They have the Invicta Men's Russian Diver Collection Carbon Fiber Black Rubber Watch (normally $895) on sale for $79.99 plus FREE shipping with Amazon Prime! It also includes a 1 year warranty!!! I'm tingling!

Hubby has been begging for a new watch, but I didn't want to get him anything junky. As i'm sure you know, a good watch usually comes with a high price tag. I am so grateful for this deal! Merry Christmas to my hubby (sshh...don't ruin the surprise)! He's going to love it!

BONUS: You also get a FREE gift with your purchase...a beautiful binocular set. Be sure to add BOTH items to your cart so you don't miss out. Just click on special offers (under the price), and you'll be able to claim your free gift. The correct price will be updated when you go to checkout.

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment