Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free $10 gift card of your choice (unlimited)

What's better then being the first to know about AMAZING deals? Getting paid to know! Sounds crazy right? That's what I thought too....at first! I'm now a believer!

I recently signed up at ShopItToMe.com, when I heard that they give you a $10 gift card (of your choice) for every 10 friends you refer. I'll admit I was leery at first. I kept thinking "how can they afford to do that? There has to be a catch". I was intrigued though so I signed up. I am soooo glad I did! I've already earned $50 in Amazon gift cards for FREE!

Here's how it works. During the sign up process you'll be asked to choose which clothing and shoe brands you're interested in (along with sizes and gender). This allows them to notify you of EXTREME sales that you're interested in, and weed out the stuff you don't want. Once a week you'll get an email with up to date clearance sales that are going on with major designers (Prada, Gap, Juicy, Old Navy, etc). This gives you instant access to the best deals around.

Here's where the money making comes in... When someone signs up under your referral link, it goes towards your FREE gift cards. For every 10 friends who sign up, you'll get to choose a 10 gift card. That' it! That's all there is to it. There's no limit on how many you can earn, however, your referrals must be legit. You can't create fake account and refer yourself. They pick up on this and will not count them as valid.

How can they afford to do this? Simple! Those weekly emails help them generate sales. Without our help getting referrals, they don't have possible shoppers. So, as a thank you for recommending them, they pay you with free gift cards.

Note: Your referrals so NOT have to buy anything for you to earn money. All they have to do is sign up and confirm their membership. That's it! It really can't get an easier!

So, if you're ready to earn some FREE money... Head on over to ShopItToMe.com and get started!

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment