Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Extreme Couponing on TLC at 8pm (est)



If you are in to saving money and couponing or maybe want to see how some people do it, then you don't want to miss this show!! Starting tonight at 8pm (est) TLC premieres their new show Extreme Couponing! You can read up on the show here and get a sneak peek at some of the savings these people snag! Set your DVR's or the auto-tuner! You don't want to miss this show! I know I could personally use some tips at how to best use my coupons to save big and sometimes 'stock up' on a few things. I tend to not be very organized with my coupons. So I will definitely be watching this show! Let us know if you plan to watch. Do you coupon? Are you a BIG saver? Do you stock up on items? Or could you care less? lol Let us know!! We'd love to hear what you have to say!

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment