Monday, December 13, 2010

Are you playing the instant win games?

Have you been playing the daily instant win games? If not, you should be! There are so many great prizes to be won. It's easy to say "i'll never win" but believe me, it can happen! Take my most recent win for instant. Just an hour ago, I won a digital camera from the Office Max instant win game. I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and up until now, i've only won pens. This was a nice change!

My biggest win so far, was an Xbox 360 prize pack (with Kinect and 2 games) from the Burger King instant win game (this one is over). I had actually given up but something told me to try it just one more time. Sure enough, I WON!

So, if you don't play because you think the odds are against you, you're truly missing out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So, give it a shot. Play the daily instant wins!

0 People love our goodies:

Post a Comment